If you’ve been looking for surf lessons Malibu CA locals highly recommend, you’ve come to the right place. We offer a wide range of services, so people of all ages and experience levels can find the right surf lessons for them. If you are interested in private surf lessons Malibu CA offers, our hourly pricing is as follows:
- 1 person with 1 instructor: $100
- 2 people with 1 instructor: $150
- 3 people with 1 instructor: $200
- 4 people with 1 instructor: $230
- 5 people with 2 instructors: $325
- 6 people with 2 instructors: $375
- 7 people with 2 instructors: $400
If you would like surf lessons for a group of 8 people or more, contact us directly.
If you’ve never surfed before, the following guidelines on the surfing equipment essentials may be useful before you hit the waves.
- Get the right gear. If you’ve never gone surfing before, it may be a good idea to use a soft surfboard during your first few surf lessons Malibu CA residents recommend. It isn’t necessary to buy your own surfboard right away; there are rental shops all along the Malibu beaches that offer fair prices for surfboards.
- Use a longboard. Generally, longer boards are much easier to stand up and balance on. Longboards are the longest type of surfboard available, usually ranging from 8 to 12 feet. They are perfect for beginners because of their ease of use, but they are also much less maneuverable.
- Wear a wetsuit. Usually, a wetsuit is an essential component of an enjoyable surfing experience. A wetsuit helps your body stay warm in the ocean, so you won’t have to worry about chills or hypothermia when you’re catching waves.
- Use wax on your surfboard. Surfboard wax is a great product because it is inexpensive and greatly improves foot grip on the surfboard itself. It’s super simple to use; all you have to do is rub the wax on top of the surfboard.
- Use a leash. Especially for your first few surf lessons Malibu CA has to offer, using a leash can be extremely helpful. A leash has a Velcro strap that attaches your ankle to the surfboard itself. If you wipe out, you don’t want your surfboard floating away into the ocean or hitting another surfer.
The most important part of this experience is to have fun! Call us today to schedule surf lessons Malibu CA locals praise for its passionate, awesome instructors.